As per previous seasons, we plan to race with Darley Moor and NG Road Racing once again. With a refreshed Kawasaki Supersport machine along with our fantastic Aprilia RS660 Trofeo, we will be racing in a total of five different race classes! And once again we aim to compete in the prestigious "Stars at Darley" event at the close of the season.
Saturday-Sunday 25th-26th March - Darley Moor Test Day & Round 1
Friday-Sunday 21st-23rd April - NG Road Racing Round 2 (Castle Combe)
Friday-Sunday 12th-14th May - NG Road Racing Round 3 (Donington Park)
Sunday 21st May - Darley Moor Round 2
Sunday 18th June - Darley Moor Round 3
Friday-Sunday 23rd-25th June - NG Road Racing Round 4 (Pembrey)
Friday-Sunday 28th-30th July - NG Road Racing Round 5 (Castle Combe)
Sunday 13th August - Darley Moor Round 4
Friday-Sunday 18th-20th August - NG Road Racing Round 6 (Anglesey)
Sunday 10th September - Darley Moor Round 5
Saturday 7th-8th October - Darley Moor Rounds 6 & 7 (including "Stars at Darley")
For the 2023 season, Darley Moor have changed some of their championship classes for the 2023 season - so we will compete in the following classes:
- Formula 600: 600cc class including 675cc triples. (using our Kawasaki Supersport machine)
- Darley Cup: Any machine 501cc to 850cc. No other restrictions. (using our Kawasaki Supersport machine)
- 700cc Twins: Up to 700cc water-cooled 4-stroke twin cylinder and 820cc air-cooled 4-strokes. No over-bores or big bore engines permitted. (using our Aprilia RS660 Trofeo)
At NG Road Racing meetings we will compete in the following classes:
- Supertwins (using our Aprilia RS660 Trofeo)
- Open 600cc (using our Kawasaki Supersport machine)
Our race numbers for the 2023 season have now also been confirmed. We will use the following numbers at the above events:
- We will run #1 on Aprilia RS660 Trofeo at Darley Moor & NG Road Racing events.
- Will run the #88 on the Kawasaki Supersport machine at Darley Moor events.
- Will run the #188 on the Kawasaki Supersport machine at NG Road Racing events.
Throughout the winter there have been a number of changes made behind the scenes, so prior to the start of the season we will share a full update - in lots of juicy detail!
Thanks for your support!
Since this website went live at the start of 2013, we are proud to announce that we have received a fantastic 129,231 page views from 49,258 web sessions (by 36,495 unique visitors). The figures for our YouTube channel are just as impressive with 65,700+ video views (covering 138,000+ minutes) for the 393 videos we have uploaded - which is even more impressive considering that since 2015 our Darley Moor onboard race videos have only been accessible directly via our race reports!
And last but not least - we would like to wish you all the best for the 2023 season ahead!