- Darley Moor 'Darley Cup' club champions
- Darley Moor '700cc Twins' club champions
- Darley Moor 'Formula 600' - 2nd in championship
- NG Road Racing 'Supertwin' - 3rd in championship
- NG Road Racing 'Open 600cc' - 5th in championship
These fantastic achievements mean that we have now earned 29 "end of year" trophies (which includes 16 club championship trophies) from five different organisations:
- 23 from Darley Moor (11 Championships & 12 Runner-up)
- 3 from NG Road Racing (2 Championships & 3rd-place)
- 1 from Wirral 100
- 1 from Auto 66
- 1 from Junior Roadracing Association (JRA)
- Entered 75 races
- Started 64 races
- DNS'd in 4 races
- 7 races were cancelled by the organisers
- Won 22 of the races we started (34.4% win rate)
- Podium'd in 47 of the races we started (73.4% podium rate)
- Finished 62 of the races we started (96.9% finishing rate)
- Crash DNF'd in 2 races (3.1% crash rate)
- Mechanical DNF'd in 0 races (0.0% Mechanical DNF rate)
- Claimed a total of 30 event trophies
- The 8-lap Darley Moor '700cc Twins' race record was broken at Round 2 and currently stands at 8:13.49
- The 8-lap Darley Moor 'Darley Cup' race record was broken several times through the season to stand at 8:00.65
- We also managed to retain our stat as the only racer on a Supertwin-type machine to lap Darley Moor in under 1-minute
- We achieved our first ever NG 'Open 600' podium finishes (and trophies)
- We achieved our most 'Formula 600' wins in a season (4 wins)
- This is the fourth season where we have ended the year as double-champions, but is the first time we have ever done it using multiple bikes
- This is the fourth time in a row we have finished runner-up in the Darley Moor 'Formula 600' championship
- Across all classes at Darley Moor we gained more championship points than anyone (223 in total)
Taking a look back to our pre-season goals, we advised that "the stopwatch will be the gauge of our success". This is how we have performed:
- Darley Moor lap times. As mentioned previously, we are the only rider to ever break the 1-minute barrier on a Supertwin-type machine. There was a lot of quick competition this season, so the "Unofficial Twin Lap Times" leaderboard now looks as follows...
- As we have ventured to other circuits around the UK this season, we have also tracked our progress at each circuit. As you can see, further improvements have been made this season...
We have had a fantastic time this season (both on and off track) and are looking forward to racing again in the 2024 season!
Since this website went live at the start of 2013, we are proud to announce that we have received a fantastic 143,466 page views from 54,662 web sessions (by 40,805 unique visitors). The figures for our YouTube channel are just as impressive with 76,500+ video views (covering 156,000+ minutes) for the 444 videos we have uploaded - which is even more impressive considering that since 2015 our Darley Moor onboard race videos have only been accessible directly via our race reports!
And last but not least I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my supporters (if you're reading this - then that's you!), Dave Carson Snr, Steph Carson, Lorna Carson & I would particularly like to thank Pomerol Partners, Palletways and Rock Oil for their support.